Course #: UASC-HZ-043-A 2
Course Duration: 2 Hours
This course focuses on the study of poisons, their safe limits, and their adverse effects on living organisms. While the subject of toxicology is complex, it is necessary to understand the basic concepts to make logical decisions concerning the protection of personnel from chemical exposure. The content in this course is designed to comply with the intent of the applicable regulatory requirements.
- Categories of chemical toxins
- Routes of entry into the body
- Signs and effects
- Factors that influence adverse effects of chemical exposure
- Define types of toxic agents
- Principles of chemical exposure limits
- Various combined effects of two chemicals
Who Should Attend:
Regular hazardous site workers and managers.
Various OSHA Regulations.
Maine, New Hampshire, Vermont, Massachusetts, Rhode Island, Connecticut, New York, Pennsylvania, New Jersey, Delaware, Maryland & DC