EquipNet, Inc. d/b/a OccuMed Occupational Healthworks has created this privacy statement in order to demonstrate our firm commitment to privacy. The following discloses our information gathering and dissemination practices for our website: www.equipnet.com.
The information we may collect about you.
Personal information you provide us
At registration, the user is required to give us contact information such as name, address, email address, telephone number and interests. The user might also provide the information at exhibition shows (events), or any of the web forms in our page, or in person when in conversation with a representative of EquipNet. We keep records of the correspondence and transactional information.
Information we collect through our website (including cookies)
Personal information provided by third parties
We may receive personal information from third parties, which may include parties who provide this information in fulfillment of a legal obligation. We may obtain information about you from publicly available records.
How we use personal information
- The basis for the processing of the information is to perform the contract with you related to the service we provide or because the user asked EquipNet to take specific steps before entering into a contract in respect to these activities and services.
- To administer our Website, our events and for internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, statistical and survey purposes; to improve our Website. This also allow us to perform trend monitoring, marketing and advertising.
- To identify our users and administrate their accounts.
- To respond to any communications that a user may send us. This processing is necessary for the administration of our business and the provision of our services, which is necessary for the legitimate interests of our business.
How do we share and disclose information to third parties?
We do not sell any of your Information to anyone. We may share and disclose information (including Personal Information) about our customers in the following limited circumstances:
- Third party vendors who we employ to perform tasks on our behalf. These companies include (for example) our payment processing providers, website analytics companies (e.g., Google Analytics), CRM service providers, email service providers and others.
- Third party vendors that provide professional services to us, e.g. advertising partners, web hosting providers, etc.
- In a business transfer we may choose to buy or sell assets, and may share and/or transfer customer information in connection with the evaluation of and entry into such transactions. Also, if we (or our assets) are acquired, or if we go out of business, enter bankruptcy, or go through some other change of control, Personal Information could be one of the assets transferred to or acquired by a third party.
- Under certain circumstances, we may be required to disclose your Personal Information in response to valid requests by public authorities, including to meet national security or law enforcement requirements.
International Data Transfers
Personal Information you submit on the Websites or through the Services may be sent to the United States and processed by us there or in other countries, on our service providers’ cloud servers.
How to contact EquipNet
The data controller responsible for your personal information for the purposes of data protection legislation is:
ATTN: Data Controller
5 Dan Road
Canton, MA 02021
If you have any questions about this Privacy Notice or our data collection practices, please contact us at the address, telephone number or email listed above and specify your country of residence and the nature of your question.
We will offer an answer to your request in 7 to 20 days from the date the request is sent, this complying with the laws in each country.
Retention of your data
We will not retain your personal data for longer than is necessary in relation to the purposes for which the data was collected or otherwise processed.
Your Privacy Rights
What choices do I have?
You can always opt not to disclose information to us, but keep in mind some information may be needed to register with us or to take advantage of some of our features.
How Can I Exercise My Data Subject Rights?
If you would like to access, review, update, rectify, and delete any Personal Information we hold about you, or exercise any other data subject right available to you under the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), you can write us at email@example.com with your request. Our privacy team will examine your request and respond to you as quickly as possible.
Please note that we may still use any aggregated and de-identified Personal Information that does not identify any individual, and may also retain and use your information as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements.
As our business and technology changes, we may occasionally update this privacy statement. Changes will be posted to this privacy statement web page, and use of information we gather is subject to the privacy statement in effect at the time of use. You are responsible for periodically reviewing this Privacy Notice.
If you have any questions about this privacy statement or the practices of this site, you can contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.